- The role of European Industry associations in influencing medical device regulation and related legislation
- US medical device regulations
- Risk management strategies
- Introduction to drug device combination products
- Developing a clinical strategy
The final text of the Medical Device Regulation has now been published - use this course for an up-to-date understanding!
Medical Device School provides an ideal opportunity to gain a comprehensive overview of medical devices in a relaxed learning atmosphere. Get to grips with the entire medical device lifecycle, through the research and development stages to latest updates in regulatory requirements and post-market considerations. The school will provide an in-depth focus on the changes within the global regulatory landscape, including discussions on Brexit and the new Medical Device Regulation.
The three-day event is composed of a mixture of lecture style presentations and practical sessions where all can benefit from the speakers’ wealth of knowledge. Gain valuable information and share experiences with some of the most highly respected professionals in the field, normally only available when attending several different conferences!
Our School includes 5 interactive learning sessions on: Classification, Risk Management, Biocompatibility, Vigilance and Human Factors Engineering.
The school is designed for all those who want to improve and broaden their knowledge of the medical devices industry, whether you are an existing employee, graduate, new to an area/department or somebody who would benefit for future career development.
Get more information on the topics that are important to you, for free...
Book your place at the Medical Device School in April 2019 and you will receive a free place on an MDTI online academy of your choosing.
Developed by our expert faculty and requiring an average of just 2 hours per week of your time, MDTI online academies are ideal for busy professionals.
Take the place yourself or offer it to a colleague, your options are:
1) Understanding ISO 13485:2016, starting 4 February 2019
2) Fundamentals of Risk Management, starting 4 March 2019
3) Fundamentals of the European IVD Regulation, starting 4 March 2019
4) Medical Device Regulations in Russia, starting 4 March 2019
5) Medical Device Regulations in the MENA region, starting 1 April 2019
To claim your free online academy simply quote your unique VIP code if you have one when you register, or speak to our training consultant to find out more at: Nabihah.Durrani@KNect365.com.
Eye opener in regards to some of the challenges connected to medical devices in the 21st century.
The course was very applicable. Presenters were very knowledgeable and presented their sections professionally and met the objectives. I would recommend it!